Table Border Issue with ASPOSE.Wod for .NET

Hello Aspose Team,
We are able to successfully merge data and convert a Word document to .pdf format using ASPOSE.Word for .Net.
We have the following Issue:
The source Word Document has a Table that spans multiple pages.
When we convert this to .PDF output document , we get the .pdf document without the bottom portion of the Table Border in some of the pages.
Attached is the screen shot document for your reference

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello Andrey,
Unfortunately we have proprietary information so we are unable to give you the document sampling.
But I have given the sample of the issue in the enclosed document in the previous mail.
regards
Jayakumar Janakiraman

Hello Jayakumar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the document. I need this document to reproduce the problem on my side.
It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Moreover, you can make this thread private. In this case, nobody except you and Aspose staff will be able to see this thread.
You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead.
Best regards,

Please find the Word Document and the output .PDF with the issue mentioned.
regards
Jayakumar Janakiraman

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
I have changed your document little bit and it seems the problem disappeared. I send the modified document to your e-mail.
Best regards,

Hello Andrey,
Can you please let us know the changes you die for the issue to disappear.
This will be very helpful for us.
regards
Jayakumar Janakiraman

Hello Jayakumar,

Thanks for your inquiry. I only moved the bottom border of your table little bit up. Please see the following screenshot.
Please let me know in case of any issues I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Andrey,
That works.
Actually we had tried it before . But the difference is we need to move the bottom border up in the last page of the document rather than in the middle of the document.
Thanks for helping us resolve this Issue.
regards
Jayakumar Janakiraman

Hello

It is perfect, that you already resolved the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4157) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.