|In order to use any component in your application, you should add a reference to it. Follow these steps (assuming you use Microsoft Visual Studio):
- In Solution Explorer , expand the project node to which you want to add a reference.
- Right-click the References node for the project and select Add Reference from the shortcut menu.
- In the Add Reference dialog box, select the .NET tab (selected by default).
- You will see Aspose.Words in the top pane, select it and then click the OK button.
- The Aspose.Words reference will appear under the References node of your project.