|With Aspose.Tasks, it is possible to update tasks and then write the updated data back to a Microsoft Project MPP file.|
The following code snippet shows how to update a project's task data and write it back to the MPP file. The step involved in this activity are:
- Create an instance of the Project Reader.
- Read the source MPP file.
- Create a Task and add it to the root task.
- Update the task parameters such as Deadline, NotesText, etc.
- Add additional tasks to the root task.
- Save the project.
The following code finds a task's original and external ID through the cross project.