Different companies have different needs. For this reason, we offer a variety of license and support options. We also offer subscriptions for software updates so that you always have the latest version of your software.
On this page you will find links to a number of our general policies and practices that answer your questions about how to evaluate and purchase our products, and the support we offer.
- License types - gives an explanation of our different licenses.
- Licensing FAQs - answers to the most commonly asked questions about licensing.
- License instructions - general information about how to apply and protect licenses.
- Advanced Reseller Program - explanation of an Aspose licensing limitations and options when using Aspose APIs within a Development Library, API, or SDK.
- Software escrow - protect your investment by placing the source code for the products you have bought in escrow.
- Versions - how to tell what version of a product you have.
- NFR license policy for community leaders - NFR licenses for current members of the Microsoft MVP or Regional Director programs, Java Champions and Oracle ACE programs.
- NFR license policy for reviewers - NFR licenses for book authors or bloggers etc.
- Product Migration - what happens when a product feature is moved to a different product.
- Subscriptions - subscriptions give you access to software updates, security fixes and new features.
- Renewing a subscription - information about how and when to renew a subscription.
- Subscription FAQs - answers to the most commonly asked questions about subscriptions.
Discounts and Refunds
- Discounts - describes how we apply discounts and how you can get one.
- Refunds - we do everything we can to help you make the right decision before you buy to avoid refund requests.
- There are currently no specials for Aspose products. Please be sure to check out our discount options for extra savings opportunities. If you need additional assistance then please visit with our sales team.
- Shipping - all our software is downloaded online, there is no physical product to ship.
- Support options - as well as free support, Aspose offers different types of support contracts tailored for different types of organisations.
- Free support - available to all our users, free support is our basic support option and is managed through our forums.
- Priority support - what our paid for Priority Support offering includes and who would benefit from it.
- Enterprise support - our Enterprise level support for Enterprise customers.
- Sponsored support - commission product enhancements directly with Aspose.
- Support FAQs - answers to the most commonly asked questions about how support works.
- Enterprise licenses turn into Small Business licenses - in May 2011, the names of the Developer Enterprise and Site Enterprise licenses changed to Developer Small Business and Site Small Business respectively.
- Getting a license for an old orders - how to create new licenses for orders purchased before January 22, 2005.
Payments and Pricing
- Payment methods - lists our bank information, forms of payment, and which currencies we accept.
- Anti fraud measures - we protect ourselves from fraud by contacting the purchaser before releasing a licence.
- Tax issues - explains issues such as W-9 form, VAT, GST, etc.
- Australian customers - payment instructions specific for Australian customers.
- Subscribe for updates - how to ensure that you always have the latest version of your product.
- Upgrades explained - explanation of what Aspose considers an upgrade and how to order one.
- Competitive upgrade - how to upgrade from a competitor product to an Aspose product.
- Pricing disclaimer - Aspose reserves the right to change pricing but we try to keep all our channels up-to-date.
Discontinued and Merged Products
- Discontinued products - information about products which are no longer sold by Aspose and have been discontinued.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java is merged with Aspose.Pdf for Java from version 4.0.0 - information about merging of two products and how the previous versions of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java are supported in this merged release. Also please note that we will continue to publish separate releases of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java till Q3-2013, and after that time, it will be discontinued.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET merged with Aspose.Pdf for .NET from version 6.0 - information about why the two products are merged and how the previous products are supported. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0 onwards incorporates all the Aspose.Pdf.Kit features.
- Aspose.Grid merged with Aspose.Cells - information about Aspose.Grid merging into Aspose.Cells for .NET, August 30, 2009. To use its features, download and install Aspose.Cells for .NET.
- Aspose.iCalendar merged with Aspose.Network - Aspose.iCalendar merged into Aspose.Network November 20, 2008. To use its features, download and install Aspose.Network for .NET.
- Pdf product merging - Aspose.Pdf.Fo merged into Aspose.Pdf, and Aspose.Pdf.Form merged into Aspose.Pdf.Kit in June 2005.
- Paperless policy - Aspose acts responsibly where possible to avoid any negative environmental impact.