Saved file is messed

Hi,

realated to <a href=“https://forum.aspose.com/t/6387 I try this new 5.3.0 jar and I don’t get error while I am opening file but when I open file it dosn’t look as original its messed up.

Can You help me with this?
Here is test:
public class AsposeTest {
public void test() throws Exception {

Diagram diagram = new Diagram(“dr_qvs_Authentication3Source.vsd”);

diagram.save(”/home/emisia/Desktop/dr_qvs_Authentication3Source-xx.vdx", SaveFileFormat.VDX);
}
}

And I attached two filees with which I have problems, and just to mention both files had before mentioned- error while saving in previous version of aspose diagram.

Thanks
Best regards

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample Visio diagrams against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.3.0 and managed to replicate the formatting issues. We have logged them as follows:

File Name: demo.vsd
DIAGRAMJAVA-50195 - VSD to VDX conversion, shapes turns into messed form

File Name: dr_qvs_Authentication3Source.vsd
DIAGRAMJAVA-50196 - VSD to VDX conversion, curve dynamic connectors turn into stright

Your post has also been linked to these issues. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50195 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.