Convert VSD to PDF; Blank PDF?

I am trying to save a VSD file as a PDF. The resulting PDF’s are always blank. Are there issues with the files or am I doing something wrong?

Dim vsdDiagram As New Aspose.Diagram.Diagram(“C:\Temp\Sample1.vsd”)
vsdDiagram.Save(“C:\Temp\Sample1.pdf”, Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.PDF)

I have attached two files for review.

Thank you

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting support. We tested your sample Visio diagrams against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.2.0 and managed to replicate the problems of blank PDFs. These issues have been logged as follows:

File Name: Sample1.vsd
DIAGRAMNET-50415 - VSD to PDF conversion, the output PDF document is blank

File Name: Sample2.vsd
DIAGRAMNET-50416 - VSD to PDF conversion, the output PDF document is blank

Your post has also been linked to these issues. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Just checking in to see if this issue has been resolved.

Thank you
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the inquiry. The linked issues are pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We'll let you know once an update is available from him.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ids DIAGRAMNET-50415 and DIAGRAMNET-50416 have now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then their fixes will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.3.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50415;DIAGRAMNET-50416) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.