Error while saving .vsd file

Hi,

when I save attached .vsd file in .vdx format and try to open saved .vdx file in Visio I get error.

Here is my test:
public class AsposeTest {
public void test() throws Exception {

Diagram diagram = new Diagram(“dr_qvs_Authentication3Source.vsd”);

diagram.save("/home/emisia/Desktop/dr_qvs_Authentication3Source-xx.vdx", SaveFileFormat.VDX);
}
}
Can You slove my problem or suggest me other way to save attached .vsd file?

Thanks
Best regards

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for posting problematic Visio diagram. We’re sorry to share with you that we could not unzip it. It looks a damaged zip file. Please recheck and attach again in the forum thread. We’ll start investigating it once it is available to us.

Hi,

here it is again. I hope now it’s good.

Thanks

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for posting problematic diagram again. We tested your sample diagram against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.1.0 and managed to replicate the error message said. We have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50153 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50153 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.3.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50153) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.