Is there a technique that's equivalent to Word's TableOfContents.UpdatePageNumbers method?

I am attempting to use Aspose to update just the page numbers in a document’s table of contents after making some changes to the document.

If I call the Update method on the FieldTOC or the FieldTOCEntry fields in the document, then both the page number and the text entries get updated - we do not want the text updated at all, just the page numbers.

In Word’s OM, I would use the UpdatePageNumbers method of the TableOfContents object to do that. Is there a technique that I can use that’ll do the same when working with the document using Aspose?

Thanks,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10280. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10280) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.