Text borders on HyperLinks appear in Adobe Reader version 10.1.4

I am using Aspose.Pdf version 5.2.1.0 to create pdf in .net.

Text borders on Hyper Links have started appearing in Adobe Reader version 10.1.4 which did not appear in Adobe Reader version 10.1.3 or below.

Please refer the attached screen shot for reference.This is a screen shot of the pdf generated by Aspose.Pdf version 5.2.1.0 and opened in Adobe Reader version 10.1.4, and it is the Table of contents section of my pdf in which each line is internally link to a particular section in the same pdf.

This issue is not limited to Table to contents section, it appears at various places in my pdf where there are hyper links.

Hi Manish,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the details.

I tested your issue and I am able to reproduce the issue regarding borders around the table of contents hyperlinks when viewing with Adobe Acrobat X v10.1.4. I have created an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34205 for further investigation. Our development team will look into it and we will notify you regarding any update via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Any updates on the fix of the above problem?

Hi Manish,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

I have asked the development team to share any update / ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you via this forum thread.

Hi,

Wanted to confirm is the above reported issue resolved in the latest version of Aspose.pdf.dll(i.e. version 7.5.0 released on 10 Nov 2012)

Regards,
Manish

I would like to inform you that your reported issue has been fixed and the fix will be a part of our upcoming version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.6 which is under testing (will be released in the current month). We will update you once the new version will be available for download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34205) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.