java.net.MalformedURLException: For input string: "\access20\kformp\name.txt

Hi.
I use Aspose.Words version 10.2.0.0
When i update fields in my document using:

Document doc = new Document(fileName);
doc.updateFields();

i receive errror. What is cause of this error?

java.net.MalformedURLException: For input string:
"\access20\kformp\name.txt"
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:601)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:464)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:413)
at asposewobfuscated.td.(Uri.java:18)
at com.aspose.words.ng.Gl(FieldIncludeText.java:21)
at com.aspose.words.Field.a(Field.java:397)
at com.aspose.words.oo.a(FieldUpdater.java:154)
at com.aspose.words.oo.l(FieldUpdater.java:107)
at com.aspose.words.ol.execute(FieldUpdateExecutionItem.java:82)
at com.aspose.words.oo.hm(FieldUpdater.java:97)
at com.aspose.words.oo.updateFields(FieldUpdater.java:57)
at com.aspose.words.Range.updateFields(Range.java:172)
at com.aspose.words.Document.updateFields(Document.java:988)

If you want i can send this document

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach the document you are getting problem with? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

I send by email. My program works in a linux platform, may be it is a reason of this problem.

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words 10.3.0. Please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words and let me know how it goes on your side.
You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java
Best regards,

Hi.

Do you try in a windows environment? I take version 10.3. In windows it work, in linux not.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Could you please provide me details of your develop environment? I will try to reproduce the problem on my side.
Have you tried specifying a folder with fonts before performing UpdateFields. Please see the following link for more information:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/FontSettings
Your code should look like this:

// Specify folder where Aspose.Words will look for fonts.
FontSettings.setFontsFolder("/usr/share/fonts", true);

Best regards,

Linux RHEL 5.4
No, i don’t specify a folder with fonts.

Hello
Thanks you for additional information. Could you please try specifieng a folder with fonts before performing UpdateFields and let me know how it goes on your side.
Best regards,

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I managed to reproduce the issue on my side using Aspose.Words for Java on Ubuntu. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved.
The cause of the issue is the IncludeText field in your document. If it is not needed or the content can simply be inserted in the document without the use of the field then removing it should avoid the issue for the time being.
Thanks,

Hi, then this issue will be fixed? It very critical for us. We use fields in each document.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you an estimate. I asked our developers to take a look at this issue shortly. Once I get a feedback from them, I will provide you more information regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Hi, AndreyN!

I’m working with KVorontsov. Did your developers find the solution? Can you tell any expectation date of fix?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately there are still no news regarding this issue. I apologize for inconvenience. We will be sure to inform you regarding any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Hi! Have you any news?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is unresolved yet. I apologize for inconvenience. The issues is still in the queue for analysis.
Best regards,

Hi!
We tried specifying a folder with
fonts before performing UpdateFields but it did not help.
When the issue will be fixed?

Dear colleagues!

We’re still waiting for an answer from you!

Hi Evgeny,

Thanks
for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is pending for
analysis. Once our developers analyse this issue, we will be able to
provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry
for inconvenience.

Dear colleagues,

We still hope to take fix for subject.
Have you any news?

Hi
Evgeny,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Also, at the moment I can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. However, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,