XLSX OleObject in wrong Z order

I have a problem where when I open an XLSX file using Aspose.Cells, it seems to load Shapes in a different order from when XLS is opened. The XLS is in the correct order, whereas when an XLSX is loaded, the OleObject Shapes are placed at the back. The attached project demonstrates this.

Note: the XLSX is simply a copy of the XLS file, saved using Excel 2007 with the .xlsx extension.

Thanks,

Jeff Montgomery

Hi,

I don’t think, it is a bug, but I have logged it as CELLSNET-24216 so that development team could look into it and fix it.

Hi Jeff,

Please try the Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.2.2.6. We have fixed the issue you mentioned.

Excellent; that works perfectly. Thanks for the update!

Now, if we could just get the Words and Slides teams to provide fixes as quickly as the Excel team ;)

Jeff

Hi,

Good to know that your issue regarding Aspose.Cells is resolved now.

For your issues regarding Aspose.Words and Aspose.Slides, please follow up the relevant teams in your threads, hopefully our Aspose.Words and Aspose.Slides teams would figure out your issues soon.

Have a great day!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24216) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.