Msg to Eml conversion in Java (under Linux)

Hi, I know that Aspose.Network for .NET allows you to convert from msg to eml. Is there similar functionality in the Java version? We need something that can convert from msg to eml while running on a Linux box. If there is such functionality, can you please point me to some sample code that shows how to use it?

Thanks

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am sorry, Aspose.Network for Java cannot convert MSG to EML currently. But, we will consider adding EML file format support and conversion functions in future versions of Java and inform you via this post when this will be implemented.

Is it possible for you try Aspose.Network for .NET on Linux box using Mono? Attached is a sample application that converts MSG to EML. I have tested on the below platforms:
  1. Windows
  2. Ubuntu 10.10 Desktop with MonoDevelop 2.4
You may either create and build program in MS Visual Studio and run the executables on Linux (Mono compatible). Terminal command: mono Exefilename.exe

Or install MonoDevelop, create and run on Linux.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan