Matrix table header are not coming after export into xlsx file

Hi,

I am using trial version of Aspose.Cells.ReportingService of version 1.5.1 to export xlsx (Excel 2007) file. Our requirement is each page of the report should be exported in different sheet. Aspose.cells.reportingservice 1.5.1 allow us to export into multiple sheet, but I am facing one problem here the table (metrix) header are comes into a single sheet and table body (report data data) are come into different sheet.

I am attching my xlsx and rdl file here for your reference pls do the need full as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Swadesh

Hi,

Thanks for providing us sample excel file and RDL file here.

We will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have already logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELSSREP-15972. You will be notified when it is sorted out.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. But where is the attached dll? In this reply I am not able to find out the dll. Kindly can you send me the link or path or the latest dll.

Thanks & Regards

Swadesh

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, the attachment is present against my reply on the forum thread (it will not be in the email). Please get the attachment from the forum thread.

Hi,

Thanks for your help, now the matrix header come into each sheet but it's still have some issue. In 1st sheet its working fine but in 2nd and 3rd sheet metrix header become the 2nd row and 2nd row become matrix header. Please see the attached excel file for your reference. Prblem rows are in yellow back ground.

Thanks & Regards

Thank you for the feedback and generated file.

We have reopened your issue and we will look into it and get back to you soon.

Hi,

Today I found another problem in xlsx export using aspose.cells.reportingservice latest dll attached in this forum. The problem is if we use microsoft excel (xls) export then it export as is but if we use aspose export for xlsx the the problem is comming. Please see the attached xls, xlsx and rdl file problem the problem area are in yellow back ground.

Problem1: If we use reportitems value in a text box in report header section then this textbox is not coming after xlsx export.

Problem2: From the sheet2 onwards the matrix header become data line.

NOTE: These sheets are generated using licence file.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Swadesh.

I just wanted to know the status of my problem? Actually we are in middle of our work for this error. Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

We will update you soon regarding your issue.

We have fixed your mentioned issue and shared the latest version in your other thread i.e.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15972) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.