PDF generated with ASPOSE is not equal to doxc file

I’m using aspose.words for convert word file to pdf file, but i have a problem the file PDF shows that the lines are move, in some pages the text starts and finish in different word.

How can I control that the PDF file is equals to Word file?

How can I control that the text in the pagina begin and end with the same text ?

I Attach a word file for you review

Regards,

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hi, is there any timeframe to solve this issue ?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hi, any update about this issue

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hi, is there any timeframe to solve this issue, this is very important for me

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. If it is acceptable for you, I can suggest you the small workaround:

// Open document.
Document doc = new Document("in.docx");
doc.Sections[1].PageSetup.PageHeight = doc.Sections[0].PageSetup.PageHeight + 27;
doc.Save("out.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

It does not fix the problem in whole but the main part of your document looks better. Also you can modify your document using MS Word.

Best regards

Hi, is there any update o fix to this bug ?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issues are still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as these issues are fixed.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3180) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.