Problem with named styles

I've attached an XLS file generate by Aspose.Cells for .NET version 4.4.1.6. It makes use of named styles. You'll notice that the styles, while they are correctly applied to various cells, have no content. In other words, none of the style aspects (Number, Alignment, etc.) as shown by Format|Style... are checked. I've also had a few Excel crashes while playing around with styles in these workbooks but I can't be sure they are related.

Thanks,
Howard

Hi Howard,

Thanks for reporting,

We noticed the Style attribute checkboxes (Format|Style... dialog) are not marked although the style is applied fine. we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

Amjad, this appears to set up the styles correctly.

Thanks!

--Howard

Amjad,

I tried to convert with the latest Version and I cannot read the output file properly. Check the attached file and could you please attach the output PDF file that you got In case different from the one attached with this reply.

Pavi

Hi Pavi,

I have explained this problem in <A href="</A>.</P> <P>Please check it.</P>

Hi

Why do I get an error when I try to access that link:

Access Denied: Post Permission Denied

Either this forum does not exist or you are not allowed to post.

Hi,

I think the post is a private post which is only visible for the Poster and the member of Aspose.The following is content of my post.

After talking about this issue with Aspose.Pdf team, we find it's caused by that the feature adding vector image does not work perfect in Aspose.Pdf. If an emf image file is added into the Pdf with Aspose.Pdf , the image file could not work as vector image again.

Aspose.Pdf have built the task PDFNET-4592 to process this issue. It's a complex problem.So they could not fix it soon.

Please wait for the fix of Aspose.Cells ..

Thanks for your patience.