Found mail merge region 'SLA01' nested in another mail merge region 'SLA01'. Nested mail merge regions are not yet supported

hi there…
i need some solution why my mail merge got this error…
Found mail merge region ‘SLA01’ nested in another mail merge region ‘SLA01’. Nested mail merge regions are not yet supported
i already done one with succes…but when i try to do another reports…
it end with this error…
can somebody help me please…

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. This occurs because you have one region inside another one. For example the following construction will cause this error.
«TableStart:First»

«TableStart:Second»

«TableEnd:Second»

«TableEnd:First»
There is no direct way to populate a document with data that has parent-child relationships. Mail merge regions can only process one data table at a time.
But you can achieve this by performing mail merge several times and building up a resulting document from several documents or fragments. The Product Catalog and Sales Invoice samples in the demo project supplied with Aspose.Words demonstrate the suggested techniques.
Best regard.

I needed a solution to this, so i wrote a class that handles nested data regions using the Aspose.Words document model. It’s open source and details are on my blog here:
http://antscode.blogspot.com/2009/03/advanced-word-mail-merge-component.html
Cheers,
Anthony.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 39) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(20)

Hi,

As I understand that you have made the modification for .NET but what about the Java side ?
Regards,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for your request. This feature will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words for Java that comes out in a month or so. We will notify you once it is available.
Best regards,

So thanks in advance for the soon notification.
Regards,

Anthony

What about this post ?
Regards,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for your inquiry. We are still working on synchronizing .NET and Java versions of Aspose.Words. You can check our progress here:
https://blog.aspose.com/2011/02/24/autoporting-aspose.words-for-java-progress-24th-feb-2011
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12928) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)