Visio file's tables not rendered when convert VSDX to PNG

Hi Imran Rafique,

I convert the file from VSDX to PNG with Aspose.Diagram
for .NET 6.6.0 (DLLs Only), already I have Aspose license. But it’s always shows
evaluation watermark in output file.

I attached the document with detail, Please see my attachment and give a solution

Thanks
Rengarajan.N

<o:p></o:p>

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the inquiry. Please send us your Aspose license file for the testing purposes via an email as narrated there: Send Your License File to an Aspose Staff Member. We’ll investigate and reply you appropriately.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50884;DIAGRAMNET-50885;DIAGRAMNET-50886;DIAGRAMNET-50887;DIAGRAMNET-50888;DIAGRAMNET-50890;DIAGRAMNET-50891;DIAGRAMNET-50892;DIAGRAMNET-50893;DIAGRAMNET-50896;DIAGRAMNET-50898;DIAGRAMNET-50900;DIAGRAMNET-50901;DIAGRAMNET-50902;DIAGRAMNET-50905;DIAGRAMNET-50907;DIAGRAMNET-50908;DIAGRAMNET-50910;DIAGRAMNET-50911;DIAGRAMNET-50913;DIAGRAMNET-50914;DIAGRAMNET-50915;DIAGRAMNET-50916;DIAGRAMNET-50894;DIAGRAMNET-50895;DIAGRAMNET-50897;DIAGRAMNET-50899;DIAGRAMNET-50903;DIAGRAMNET-50904;DIAGRAMNET-50906;DIAGRAMNET-50912;DIAGRAMNET-50909) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance. I will discuss with my manager regarding this, and let you update the status.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Sure, please discuss with your manager and let us know in case of any further assistance or questions. We’ll be happy to assist you in using Aspose APIs in your application projects.

Hi Imran Rafique,
Sorry, I used the old license. Now I got new one and tried the conversion work (VSDX file to PNG file).
The watermark removed, but the same problems are there (issues are already mentioned in previous document).

I attached the output files, please have a glance and update the status.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the details. We have fixed all the earlier reported bugs in the latest version 6.7.0. If you think any of them are not fixed, then please let us know its ticket IDs. We’ll reevaluate and let you know about our findings. You might face some other formatting problems like the border of the table is missing or text is bold. Please highlight/list down all such formatting issues with file name and its problems. It’ll save a lot our time. We recommend our clients to post their issues in chunks of the complete use cases (including details of the problem).

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for the version 6.7.0 and your updates, i will check and update the status.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Sure, please take your time and let us know about your findings. We’ll be happy to help you in using Aspose.Diagram API in your application projects.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance. I tried the conversion work (VSDX file to PNG file) in the latest version 6.7.0.
I prepared a report in excel with respected Ticket IDs, details and also attached the output images in a file.

Note: Some dialogs that don't have Ticket IDs.

Please see the attachement.

We are looking forward for your support.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for proving details. We’re working over your bugs list and will get back to you soon early in the next week.

Hi Rengarajan

Thank you for being patient. We have tested your sample VSDX files against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.7.0 and managed replicate the issues as below:

File Name: Dialog - 2.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50952 - Invisible table border and the bold text problem on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 3.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50953 - The text items are displaced on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 4.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50954 - Formatting problems in rendering a table and radio button on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 5.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50955 - The text items of diamond shapes are displaced on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 6.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50956 - The text items are displaced on converting a VSDX to PDF
DIAGRAMNET-50957 - A table is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 7.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50958 - Invisible table border and the bold text problem on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 8.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50959 - The borderline of the table is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 10.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50960 - The top border line of the table is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 11.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50961 - The top border line of the table is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 13.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50962 - The border lines of tables are missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 14.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50963 - The border lines of the table are missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 15.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50964 - The text items are bold and displaced on converting a VSDX to PDF

File Name: Dialog - 16.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50965 - Missing a borderline and the text alignment problem on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 17.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50966 - The text items are bold and displaced on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 18.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50967 - The text items are bold and missing border line while converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 19.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50968 - Rendering problem of tables and the incorrect text alignment while converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 20.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50969 - Incorrect alignment of the text and formatting of dynamic connectors on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 21.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50970 - The top left border line of the table is not visible on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 22.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50971 - Incorrect text alignment of the shape on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 23.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50972 - The text items of table are bold on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 24.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50973 - Rendering problems of a table and incorrect text alignment on converting a VSDX and PNG

File Name: Dialog - 25.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50974 - Rendering problems of a table and incorrect text alignment on converting a VSDX and PNG

File Name: Dialog - 26.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50979 - The text items are misplaced and arrow lines rendering problems on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 27.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50980 - The numbers inside the diamond shapes are misplaced on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 28.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50981 - The text items are bold and displaced slightly on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 30.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50982 - The bold text and invisible left border lines of the tables while converting a VSDX to PNG
File Name: Dialog - 32.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50983 - Bold text items on the table while converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 33.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50984 - The border lines of the table are missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 34.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50985 - The text items are not aligned properly on converting a VSDX to PDF

File Name: Dialog - 35.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50986 - Bad quality of the icons on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 36.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50987 - Rendering problems of a table on converting a VSDX and PNG
File Name: Dialog - 38.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50988 - The top border line of the table is not visible on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 39.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50989 - Rendering problems of a table on converting a VSDX and PNG

File Name: Dialog - 40.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50990 - Plus, negative and dollar signs are not properly aligned on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 41.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50991 - Rendering problems of a table on converting a VSDX and PNG

File Name: Dialog - 42.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50992 - The left border line of the table is not visible on converting a VSDX to PDF

File Name: Dialog - 43.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50993 - Plus, negative and dollar signs are not properly aligned on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 44.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50994 - Rendering problems of a table on converting a VSDX and PNG

File Name: Dialog - 45.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50995 - The border lines of the table are missing on converting a VSDX to PNG

File Name: Dialog - 46.vsdx
DIAGRAMNET-50996 - The text items are not aligned properly on converting a VSDX to PNG

Your post has also been linked to these tickets. We'll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Rengarajan,

In addition to the above reply, the output of VSDX diagrams Dialog - 1.vsdx, Dialog - 31.vsdx and Dialog - 31.vsdx looks perfect to me. If you think, there is any issue, then please highlight with the help of screenshots. It’ll help us to be more specific.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance. I tried the conversion work (VSDX file to PNG file). Yes you are right the output of VSDX diagrams Dialog - 1.vsdx and Dialog - 31.vsdx looks perfect..

We have checked the issues you mentioned in the reply id: 769262 for the new tickets, yes the issues are exists .

Note: Herewith attached the updated excel.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for pointing four missing points. We have also addressed these points in their respective logged ticket ids DIAGRAMNET-50953, DIAGRAMNET-50954, DIAGRAMNET-50958 and DIAGRAMNET-50963. Our product team will surely consider these points as well. We’ll let you know once an update is available.

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50957 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.8.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Imran rafique,

Thanks for your reply, we will expecting your new version.

Thanks
Rengarajan.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50957) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance and your new aspose. Diagram for .NET 6.8.0 version. I tried the conversion work (VSDX file to PNG file) in the latest version 6.8.0.
The output of vsdx diagram Dialog -6.vsdx the table missing issue was solved. But i have some issues not solved this version.
I prepared a report in excel with respected Ticket IDs, details and also attached the output images in a file.

Please suggest for this issues also.

Note: Here we are attached the Input, Output and Bug List files.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the inquiry. You have provided all input and output files along with an excel sheet of reported bugs. Please sort out only those bugs which are not logged yet.