Converting tables (in a PDF) to an image

We are facing with a issue that our client has complained. They generated a sample presentation pdf from sample presentation ppt (see files attached). Using Apose.Net for pdf library, the pdf file was converted into images. When converting to an image, sometimes it adds a border to the table in the jpg image which is not present in the pdf file. Is there a way to remove the table borders

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted your shared PDF to JPEG using latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.4.0 and unable to notice the white border issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET version, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tital,

We have upgraded our libraries to the latest ones:
Aspose.PDF 10.5.1
Aspose.Slides 15.4.0

But we are still observing the same issue while converting pdf/pptx files to image set.
Could you please advise if this issue is going to be resolved?

Thank you in advance

Important Update:
I have analyzed the image you provided and noticed that white spaces are there as well.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We will appreciate it if you please share a console application to replicate the issue at our end. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Moreover, In reference to my shared image, I have used different image viewers but unable to notice the white spaces/border. Please confirm which image viewer you are using and way to to notice the white spaces. So we will investigate it further.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

In the image you provided these white spaces are barely visible. I’m using in-built viewer for Crome v43.0.2357.81.

Also please find test console application attached to this post.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your source code. I have manged to noticed the white border issue, on zooming image. So logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-38891 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you Tilal.

Will trace the ticket. Is this a PDF related ticket only or it’s common for Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Slides?

Best regards

Hi,

The above mentioned issue ID is specific to Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
Hello Nayyer,

But it's reproducible for Aspose.Slides as well while ppt file converting to the image set. Earlier I have provided the console application which includes both PDF and PPT convertion.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have intimated my fellow workers from Aspose.Slides team to check this scenario in their environment. Soon they will be updating you with their findings.

Hi,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36560 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you all!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36560) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38891) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Dear Aspose team,

We are facing the same issues during PDF -> images conversion after upgrading of Apose.Pdf libraries (v 11.4).
Please find source pdf file and result images attached to the thread.

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please use RenderingOptions property as following to fix the border width issue, it will help you to resolve the issue.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(@“Aspose
White Lines Issue.pdf”
);<o:p></o:p>

for (int pageCount = 1; pageCount <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count; pageCount++)

{

using (FileStream imageStream = new FileStream(@"Aspose White Lines Issue_1"+pageCount+".jpg", FileMode.Create))

{

// Create Resolution object

Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);

// Create JPEG device with specified attributes (Width, Height, Resolution, Quality)

// where Quality [0-100], 100 is Maximum

JpegDevice jpegDevice = new JpegDevice(resolution, 100);

// Set this property to eliminate issue with incorrect width (by default WidthExtraUnits = 0)

jpegDevice.RenderingOptions = new RenderingOptions() { WidthExtraUnits = 0.2f };

// Convert a particular page and save the image to stream

jpegDevice.Process(pdfDocument.Pages[pageCount], imageStream);

// Close stream

imageStream.Close();

}

}

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thank you Tilal,

It resolved vertical lines border issue but issue with horizontal lines is still there.
Please find results attached.

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconveinece. I have tested the scenario and noticed the extra horizontal lines in the resultant image, so logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40535 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40535) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.4.