Error C2686

I used the GridDesktop successfully on a c# project but when I try to do the same thing on a C++ CLI project I recieve this error if I try to create the object.

MyForm.h(61): error C2686: cannot overload static and non-static member functions with the same parameter types

1> c:\program files (x86)\aspose\aspose.cells for .net\bin\net2.0\aspose.cells.griddesktop.dll: could be 'bool Aspose::Cells::GridDesktop::GridDesktop::(void)'

1> c:\program files (x86)\aspose\aspose.cells for .net\bin\net2.0\aspose.cells.griddesktop.dll: or 'int Aspose::Cells::GridDesktop::GridDesktop::(void)'

1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'Aspose::Cells::GridDesktop::GridDesktop ' from assembly 'Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop, Version=2.7.18.2000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=699ccf88ff76f11a'.

Do you have any insight on this? Can this control be used from within a C++ CLI dll?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

Well, the GridDesktop is primarily used in C# and VB.NET projects. It is not meant to be used in the C++ project. If you encounter issue in C# and VB.NET project, please let us know, we will look into your issue and update you asap.