Losing Ruby tags when using Aspose

I have a word document that contains Ruby tags. When I open the document using Aspose and then save it, the document loses all the tags.

I am using the evaluation version of Aspose.

Here is all the code that is needed. I also attached the word doc that contains the ruby tags.

Thank you.

Dim AsposeDoc As Aspose.Words.Document

AsposeDoc = New Aspose.Words.Document("c:\temp\before.docx")

AsposeDoc.Save("c:\temp\after.docx")

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. We had already logged this issue as WORDSNET-4136 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Just want to follow-up if there is a solution to this issue. This has now become critical in our company.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-4136 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Hello again,

Can this issue be expedited and resolved in your next release? This issue have been opened for more than a year now. We’ve advised our users to manually fix the document but this is no longer an acceptable workaround especially when manually fixing multiple documents. This presents risks for errors when we deliver Japanese tests to our clients.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that your issue is still postponed. However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Yes, please share the ETA. Our client is interested to get this information.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We asked the ETA of this issue from our
development team and will update you as soon as any estimates are
available.

Hi there,

Thanks for being patient. I have received response from our development team about the ETA of WORDSNET-4136. I regret to share with you that at the moment we cannot provide you any reliable estimate and this
issue is not likely to be fixed in the near future. The implementation
of this issue had been postponed till a later date because of the
complexity of this issue and we cannot push it into production right
now. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is
resolved.

Hello,

Can this bug be prioritized in your near future versions? This bug continues to be a huge risk for our us since our users are manually re-inserting the ruby text in the document as a workaround.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks
for your patience. I regret to share with you that there is no news on this issue.
Unfortunately, we can not promise a resolution at the moment. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4136) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.