XML Template segment is not using correct Font

I have the following row in a table in my XML Template.  When I have the segment populated it respects the html but not the font or the font size.  When I remove the html support tag there is no font specified in the html.  Any ideas on how I can get the segment to respect both html tags and font names/sizes?.  <br><br>       <Row><br>          <Cell><br>            <Text IsHtmlTagSupported="true" FontName="Arial" FontSize="10"><br>              <Segment ID='Notes'></Segment><br>            </Text><br>          </Cell><br>        </Row><br><br><br>**Note** I also have multiple segments with the same FontName and FontSize applied with no problem.  It seems the htmltag support is causing the issue here.<br><br>

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your inquiry, I've managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-35053 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated regarding issue status via this thread.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Sorry for the inconvenience faced.
Best Regards,

Any idea when this problem will be fixed?

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have good news for you, the reported issue has been resolved and fix will be available in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .Net 7.9.0., that is due in April,2013. However, we will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is released and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I saw the new release and downloaded it to see if it fixed my problem. Sadly it did not. Do you know if the bug I reported was included in this release and if not do you have any idea of when it will be fixed?

Thanks

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have a good news for you that your reported issue has been resolved and fix will be available in upcoming Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0 release, that is due in the end of current month. However we will notify you via this forum thread as soon as new version gets available for download.

Best Regards,

Hi Ari,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, please in order to generate the correct output, please set text’s flag UseTextInfoStyle in XML - something similar to

[XML]

<Cell><o:p></o:p>

<Text UseTextInfoStyle="true" IsHtmlTagSupported="true" FontName="Arial" FontSize="18" >

<Segment ID='Notes' >Green </Segment>

</Cell>

The use of TextInfoStyle forces change of default style of HTML processing according to FontName and FontSize attributes of Text instance. Please take a look over correct XML file in attachment.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35053) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi the issue is not fixed yet. I just added the new dll cleaned/rebuilt my solution tested and got the same issue. Attached is the pdf and here is the xml template its using to populate that area.

I have tried putting the font name and size on the text segment and still no fix.

Hi Ari,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please download and try Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9 use UseTextInfoStyle property in XML as suggested here by Nayyer. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,