Slicer settings in generated pdf?

Hi,

I was wondering if Aspose.Cells is capable of maintaining the Slicer settings we have set up in an excel template when generating a pdf file from an excel(*.xlsx) file.

Slicers seems to be fine with the generated excel file, but when converting the excel file into a PDF file the generated PDF file does not show the slicer and the pivot chart is not the same as the one sliced in the excel file.

i.e. if the pivot chart was sliced to only show data that meets the requirement “Bert”, the pivot chart in the excel file only shows “Bert” as we wanted, but the generated pdf will show all records, not just “Bert”

Hi,

Could you attach your input Excel file and output PDF file, we will check your issue soon.

Also, we recommend you to kindly try our latest fix/version, you may download/get Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.2 here

Thank you.

Hi,

Is that a different version to the one I received last week? I have received a version 7.4.1.2 with a later date modified from a a different thread.

Anyways I have attached the following files:

Template: "testFile3.xlsx"
Output PDF: "testFile3NewTemplateOutput.pdf"
Output Excel: "testFile3NewTemplateOutput.xlsx"

And a version of the template file where the data in the tables are cleared:
"testFile3NewTemplate.xlsx"
The second template produces the same result as the first template but will throw errors if you open that template in excel.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have converted your source xlsx file into pdf and found the issue using the latest version. Please see the screenshot for a reference.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41479.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\testFile3.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Screenshot:

Hi,

That's exactly what the problem was. Thank you, we will just wait for a solution.

Hi,

Thanks for your verification.

Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Drawing slicer is not supported. This is a new feature. We will support it in 3rd Quarter of 2017.

We have logged the New Feature request as

• CELLSNET-45194 - Support Drawing of Slicer while rendering to Pdf

@sgastardo,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@sgastardo,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.5.7 (attached).

Your issues should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.5.7 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.5.7 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45194,CELLSNET-41479) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.6. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi