No correct layout of textframes

Hello,

When I add a table in a PDf.
And add inner tables in the right cell of the first row, the layout is scrambled.

I have tried it with table.IsKeptTogether and without table.IsKeptTogether.

See Examples attached.

Hi,

Can you please share some details regarding the issue that you're facing ? do you mean thetable is not breaking at the bottom of the page ?

FYI, Table.IsKeptTogether and Table.IsKeptWithNext only affects paragraphs in section but not in table.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello
When you look at page 4, 8,12 and 16 of the file Example_No_IsKeptTogether.pdf, you can see at the bottom of the page that the picture and the text begins. It should begin on the next page in the table.

Regards

Hi,

I've tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.2 and I'm unable to notice the problem. I've used the same code snippet that you've shared and the resultant PDF that I've generated is in attachment. Please take a look.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Where can I download Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.2?

Regards Bart

Found it.
It is an evaluation version.
Regards

Hi,

In order to test our products, you can also request a 30 days Temporary license. Please visit the following link for information on How to get a Temporary License

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hello,

I have a licence but had no recent dll file.
Regards

Hi,

You can download Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.2 from here.

Sorry for my previous reply. In case I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact.

stroek:
Found it.
It is an evaluation version.
Regards