Converting Heberw Word document to PDf

Hi,
I am trying to convert a Word document that has Heberw text and English text in it to PDF.
The result is a PDF document with all the text in "Mirror writing".

The code to convert the Word document to PDF is this:
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"1.docx");
doc.Save(@"1.xml", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf);
Convert2Pdf(@"1.xml", @"1.pdf");

private void Convert2Pdf(string source, string destination)
{
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
pdf.BindXML(source, null);
pdf.IsImagesInXmlDeleteNeeded = true;
pdf.IsRightToLeft = true;
pdf.Save(destination);
File.Delete(source);
}

I have attch both the Word document and the PDF result file.
Please Help.

Hi,

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-12331. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any idea when this bug will be fixed?
We need a solution ASAP.
Thank's

Hi,

I’ve discussed the matter with our development team and after initial study over the issue, we’ve an estimate that we can resolve this problem in about 3 weeks timeframe, but still it’s not a promise. As soon as we’ve made reasonable progress over this issue, we would be pleased to update you with the status of resolution.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,
Is there any progress with this issue?
We are still waiting for this update as soon as you can.

Thank you

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm sorry to inform you that the issue is not yet resolved. I'm afraid we can't fix this problem in short time. Sorry for the previously shared ETA.

We will try our level best to make this feature available, ASAP. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any idea for the ETA of this solution?

We need to know if we can continue with our project and Aspose.
Thank You

Hi,

I am the developer who is in charge of this issue. I am afraid we need about two more weeks to fix it. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards.

Hi,
Is there any progress with this issue?
It is becoming very important to us to know if there is going to be a solution soon.

Please reply

Hi,
Please let us know if you are working on a solution to our problem.
We are at a critical point in our project, and need to know if you are going to solve this issue any time soon.

Waiting for your reply.

Hi,

Sorry for replying you late.

Our development team is working over this issue and I have also contacted them to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I've discussed this issue with development team and as per our initial estimates, the issue will be fixed by next week. As soon as the hotfix becomes available, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I'm pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier has been resolved. Please find attached the latest hotfix Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.2.1. The resultant PDF that I've generated is also is in attachment, please take a look.

In case you face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you for your reply and the hotfix.
It is almost perfect.
The only problem is with brackets surrounding Heberw text.
I have attached the Word document and the resulting PDF file.

One other thing is our license file.
It is only valid until 12/2009 so your hotfix can not be run with this licencse file.
Do you have any suggestions?

Hi,

I have tested the scenario and I’m able to notice that braces around Hebrew text are not in correct order. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-15124. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

In order to use the HotFix, please upgrade your license subscription. Please visit the following link for more information. Purchase.

Hi,

I'm pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier PDFNET-15124 has been resolved in the attached HotFix. Please try using it and in case you still face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

I've also attached the resultant PDF that I've generated, please take a look.

Thanks for your cooperation and comprehension.

Hi CodeWarior,
Thank you for the quick reply.
Your fix does the work, but now we have a new problem.
When the Word document contains an image, the conversion takes alot of time and then throw an OutOfMemory Exception. (It didnt happened in the last hotfix 4.2.1)
I have attached a Word document containing just an image and I get the error.
Can you please check it?
Can you please also ask the sales team to extend our license file to the date you fix the problem,
so we can use it on this issue?

Thank you
Ron

Hello Ron,

I have tested the scenario and I’m able to notice that OutOfMemory exception is being generated when converting a word document into PDF format. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-15180. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

Once the HotFix for this problem becomes available, I would ask the sales department to extend your license subscription to its release date.

Hello Ron,

I'm pleased to inform you that the issue (OutOfMemory Exception) reported earlier have been resolved in the attached HotFix. I've also contacted the sales team to extend your license subscription date so that you can try using the HotFix. In case you still face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I will check the hotfix and inform you if there are any problems.
How can I get the new license file?
I check my orders but the license there is not update.

Ron