Pdf2html with RasterImagesSavingMode=png issues part 2

Hi Aspose team,

Good day!

when try to convert pdf to html with png option,
there are 4 issues, this is the 2nd one.
issue : please compare page10 of pdf and html I attached, some text in chart became very small, such as Korea in right chart.

code + input pdf + output html attached.

Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.6.0 and noticed the text size issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-35965 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

can you please update status for this issue, some text still small with latest lib.

Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your patience.

The product team further investigated earlier reported issue but due to some technical limitations, the problem is not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some further updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the earlier reported issue and in order to generated correct output, please, use the following option for keeping maximum precision during the conversion.

saveOptions.setPreventGlyphsGrouping(true);

This attribute turns on the mode when text glyphs will not be grouped into words and strings. This mode allows to keep maximum precision during positioning of glyphs on the page and it can be used for conversion documents with music notes, charts or glyphs that should be placed separately each other.

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.