Xml getting changed upon read and save action

Hi,

I used the following code to read the attached presentation and save it immediately. I am observing some differences in the xml representation for the saved powerpoint:

Presentation ppt = new Presentation("StampedSignOffDocument.pptx");
ppt.save("StampedSignOffDocument_readAndSave.pptx",
com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pptx);

The differences are like p:sp child node getting added to p:spTree, or the attribute flipH getting added with value = 1. There are many other differences, I have only given 2 examples.

I used 16.3.0 version of slides -- java.

My environment details: Oracle Linux 5 (Intel 64-bit)
Java version: 1.7.0_85(default)
Java SE version: 1.7.0_85 (default)

Thanks,
Monica

Hi Monica,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you but I am unable to find the issue. There are many XML files, please specify in which file is the issue occurring so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

I have attached the screenshot named “ppt_slideLayouts_slideLayout15.png” of the diff that I am concerned about-- which is the attribute flipH of a:xfrm getting added and being set to value = 1.

This difference is observed in:
1. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout15.xml,
2. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout16.xml
3. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout17.xml
4. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout18.xml
5. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout20.xml
6. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout26.xml
7. /ppt/slideLayouts/slideLayout27.xml

I am attaching another file in this thread named “Office2013Blank.pptx” where upon read and save I am observing that p:notesViewPr is added to in /ppt/viewProps.xml in the saved file. The screenshot that illustrates this diff is named “viewProps_Office2013Blank.png”.

Some other diffs for Office2013Blank.pptx are:

1. /ppt/tags/tag1.xml is added to the xml structure of the saved file. Screenshot: "tag1_Office2013Blank.png"

2. In /ppt/theme/theme1.xml:
a. lstClr attribute of a:sysClr is changed. Screenshot: “theme_lastClr_xmlns_Office2013Blank.png”
b. the typeface attribute of major and minor font a:ea and a:cs is changed from empty to Arial. Screenshot: "theme_font_Office2013Blank.png"

3. In /ppt/presenatation.xml, p:custDataLst is added, which is not empty. Screenshot: "presenatation_custDataLst_Office2013Blank.png"

Thanks,
Monica

Hi Monica,

I have observed your comments and
like to share with you that, a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35429 has been logged into
our issue management system to further investigate and resolve the
issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be
automatically notified as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Monica,

Our product team has investigated the issue on their end. Actually, these changes are present in saved presentation and PowerPoint also makes such changes when saving presentation (you can check it on different versions of PowerPoint as well), but the presentation remains valid. Can you please work with saved presentation without any restrictions.

If there is still an issue please explain the problem.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35429) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan