Append a content to ASPOSE pdf

I am looking to someway to append a content to an existing pdf file with out creating a new page if there is enough space on the last page for the new content or with out specifying the xy coordinates my self. ASPOSE should detect where the next empty space is in the page and start appending my new content right after.

Lets say I have a 1 1/2( One and half) page pdf and I want to append a small table which fits in the existing page 2. How can I append it?

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently you need to provide position (x/y coordinate) for adding an element(image/table/text etc) in existing page of a PDF document. However, we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39260 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution.

Moreover, please note point is measuring unit of Aspose.Pdf 72 point=1 inch. And coordinates of bottom left of the page is (0,0) and right top is (Page.Rect.Width, Page.Rect.Height). So currently if you know the position to insert table in second page. Then you and use Top property to adjust table. However, we will keep you updated about your original requirement.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan