How do you i disable echosign option

I am using Aspose.Pdf with c#.net

I have a requirement to disable all the options from PDF other than printing and Viewing since it will be sent to some clients and we do not want them to edit it by any means. I have disabled all the signing options , but there is an option called "get others to sign" Powered by echosign (Adobe reader XI)

How do you i disable this option ? I have attached a sample picture to show the option is enabled.

My Code -

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
string licensePath = "Aspose.Total.lic";
license.SetLicense(licensePath);
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.DocumentPrivilege dv = Aspose.Pdf.Facades.DocumentPrivilege.ForbidAll;
dv.ChangeAllowLevel = 0;
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Document("D:\\Projects\\GFS\\Offshore\\Files\\a.pdf");
doc.Encrypt(string.Empty, "globe", dv, CryptoAlgorithm.AESx128, false);
doc.Save("D:\\Projects\\GFS\\Offshore\\Files\\a2.pdf");

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code and input/output document here. It will help us your issue exactly, so we can address it accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

I have attached sample code and i have given a screen shot of my problem in the post above.

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we can not disable the subjected option as it is Pdf Viewer( Adobe Acrobat/Reader) specific option. However you can see in document security window all the options are restricted. As per my understanding echosign should not work due to security settings as well. I have tried to test signing the secured document using echosign but this option asking for an AdobeId, but I am afraid I do not have it. We will appreciate it if you please test signing of secured PDF document using echosign option and share the results.

Best Regards,

Hi ,

We thought the same that since signing on the doucment was disabled , we will not be able to insert any signature in it using echosign . We tried to upload to echosign and we were able to add signature to the document using echosign.

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your feedback. We have logged an investigation ticket PDFNEWNET-39078 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,

Hi ,

Appreciate your help in this matter. Please do update as soon as this is addressed . We are really looking forward to see it fixed.

Thanks

Hi Raja,

As soon as the problem is resolved, you will be intimated within this forum thread and you will get an automatic notification on email address registered with www.aspose.com.