Custom fonts not working with SheetRenderer- but work with PDF

I’m trying to get a custom font to work, I loaded it into CellsHelper.FontDir, but when I render a sheet with SheetRender.ToImage or ToTiFF it defaults back to Calibri. When I Save the same workbook as PDF it renders with the correct font.

Does SheetRender use the CellsHelper custom fonts when rendering cells?
I turned on the warning callback and it’s not saying anything about font substitution.
If I don’t set the FontDir it gives a warning like:
Font substitution: Font [ Whitney Semibold; Regular ] has been substituted in Cell [ B22 ] in Sheet [ Chart ]

So I’m pretty sure SheetRender is doing something with the CellsHelper custom fonts…it’s just not actually rendering with them? Even though save to PDF does? Is there some other trick?
Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

If PDF is working fine than SheetRender should also work fine. Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.1.1
and see if it makes any difference and fixes your issue.

If your problem still occurs, then provide us your source excel file, sample code and custom fonts that we could use to replicate this issue at our end. We will look into it and log this issue in our database if we found the issue as bug.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.4.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43613) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)