Problem with version 8.4.0

dear support,

there is an error in Aspose.cells version 8.4.0 that was not present in earlier versions.

I have a spreadsheet, I update the data and then export the contents of the chart to a picture.
I am using following command to retreieve picture from the chart

For Each a As Aspose.Cells.Worksheet In myexcel.Worksheets
For Each b As Aspose.Cells.Charts.Chart In a.Charts
b.ToImage(path, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg)
next b
next a

This does not work when the trend has an arrow as an end marker. This worked in previous versions but not in version 8.4.0. You will see that the arrow is added to each trend element.

I have appended the source excel and the resulting picture.

thank you,

guido

Hi Guido,

Thank you for pointing out this problem.

We have evaluated your presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.0 and a few previous revisions of the API. It seems that presented problem was introduced between the versions 8.3.2.5 & 8.3.2.6 as we are able to get the correct rendering with 8.3.2.5 (please check attached snapshot). In order to further investigate this matter, we have logged a ticket CELLSNET-43486 in our bug tracking system and have attached it to this thread for notification purposes. Please spare us some time to properly investigate the problem cause. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Please try the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.4.0.8 (attached).

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43486) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

thanks for resolving this !

Hi,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.