Problem with table in Office 2007 Pptx

Hello,

We have a pptx presentation. We add a table with aspose, save it and open it in Powerpoint 2007. This error occurs:
Powerpoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file, “Result.pptx”. because they have become corrupted. Affected slides have been replaced by blank slides in the presentaiton and it is not possible to recover the lost information. To ensure that the file can be opened in previous versions of Powerpoint, use the Save as command (File Menu) and save the file with either the same or a new name.

This does not occur in Powerpoint 2010 or 2013

Sample Code:

var presentation = new Presentation(“Test.pptx”);
presentation.Slides[0].Shapes.AddTable(0, 0, new double[] { 10, 10 }, new double[] { 5, 5 });
presentation.Save(“Result.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Test.pptx is a new presentation with 1 empty slide.

Best regards,
Stefan Botan,
IBM Romania

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the details.

Please share the input and output presentation files with us to help us reproduce the issue. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Stefan Botan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.10.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the generated presentation and complete PowerPoint 2007 version where by you are receiving the issue. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have tried using Slides 14.10.0, but the issue is still reproducing. Attached are the original file and the result file.

The Powerpoint version is: Office Powerpoint 2007 (12.0.6710.5000) SP3 MSO (12.0.6683.5000)

Best regards,
Stefan Botan,
IBM Romania

Hi Stefan Botan,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-36089 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello dear support,

Is it possible to share the solution to this problem, we got the same issue here ?

Bastien Neveu
Aidimpact

Hi Bastien Neveu,

I like to share that the issue shared in this thread has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0. If your issue has same nature as of associated issue in this thread, it will also get resolved in the specified release. If the nature of your issue is different then please share the issue with sample code, source and generated presentation in separate thread and we will add separate ticket for this in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36089) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.