Open doc Argument out of range exception

Hi,

When saving a specific word document to PDF with aspose we get the following exception:

Argument out of range exception.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: value

You can find a test project attached to this post to reproduce this error.

You can open the document in word and save it as a pdf just fine, but when using aspose to do it, it will result in the error above.

Saving this document in word and trying the program again will also prevent the error from happening. So word must be doing something that solves the issue when saving the document.

This document was created with aspose after mailmerging was finished.

Kind regards,

Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.0, I managed to reproduce this exception on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10141. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10141) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan