Radar chart broken

Greetings,

I downloaded latest Aspose.Slides (version 14.2.0.0) from NuGet and I am trying to modify a radar chart in pptx file (created from PowerPoint). Before the modification the radar chart looks fine. But after the update, the radar chart is broken - see the attached files.
The code is very simple:

using (IPresentation pres = new Presentation(“in.pptx”))
{
ISlide slide = pres.Slides[0];
IChart chart = slide.Shapes[0] as IChart;

chart.Type = ChartType.Radar;
chart.ChartData.Series[0].DataPoints[1].Value.Data = 75;

pres.Save(“out.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.

Thank you

Hi Kiril,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the sample code and images shared by you. Can you please share the sample source presentation with us so that I may investigate the issue further on my end and help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Sure, I am attaching now the source presentation.

Thank you

Hi Kiril,

Thanks for sharing the sample presentation. I have been able to reproduce the issue on my end. It seems to be an issue with Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35254 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve it. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35254) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.