Rendering issue on GridWeb Control

Hi,

First of all, I point out that I’m using the latest version of the GridWeb Control (2.7.11.2001).

I have a rendering issue which happened when I trying to resize some specific lines. These particular lines are those which have some cells with big font content string. Indeed, when I grows these lines height with the header cells, it works. However when I’m trying to reduce the height there is a point at which the height of the line stays the same and only the header is resized…

To illustrate that issue, I have attached to this post a video capture.

Thanks,
Romain.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and video file and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

After initial investigation, we were able to notice this issue. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it further and fix this issue.

Once, the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41154.

Please also download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.12.2000

and let us know your feedback.

It will be helpful, if you could also provide us your simpler runnable sample application project showing this same problem as per your video.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.12.2001

and let us know your feedback

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41154) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.