Does Aspose support tab delimited export option?

Hi,

It seems like you are getting all these issues because of some bugs in older version.

Please get back to the very first post and try the attached version. Let us know your feedback.

Post Link: https://forum.aspose.com/t/103848

These forums are for microsoft export options. I was asking about Aspose rendering options.

I tried TXT, but that did not work. It is still giving me in .csv format.

The dll what we have has few things fixed for us. Can you please verify and let me know if the new one does not break it?

Also we have other thread going and whenever we get a new dll from aspose, it does not keep the old changes, thats why we had to roll back.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will look into your queries and help or give you advice next week most probably on Monday.

Meanwhile, you could check the new dll in your testing environment.

We will get back to you soon.

Once you compare both dll's and verify that there will be no issue. I will install the new dll.

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi,

We have checked your provided files.

Your aspose.cells.reportingservices.dll version is 1.8.0.54 .

It is old. Please try the latest version:Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder:

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Make sure Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll is updated one.

Your rsreportserver.config file is ok and nothing needs to be fixed.

Please let us know your run results.

I have installed the new dll on test and CSV and Tab delimited is working as desired.

But when I export it into ACXLSX (Execl data only), it is not displaying grid lines in the second tab. Moreover it should display the data in second tab, it should display everything together.

Also the report headers are also missing.

I have attached the report from test and production, so that you can look at them.

Please let me know how to fix the issue.

Hi,

It’s good to know that your previous issue is resolved.

To turn the gridlines ON, please update Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml (add data worksheet parameters)

========================================

…………………………

………………………

========================================

For rest of issues, we will require your RDL (report define files) to look into them. We will investigate your issue and help you asap.

I have attached the rdl of the report. Please look into it.

I checked the Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml and the grid line is on in it. Below is what it shows:

</DigitalSignature>
- <DataWorkSheet>
<GridLine value="on" />
</DataWorkSheet>
- <DataOnlyRender>
\

Hi,

Thanks for your RDL file.

You gridline settings seems fine and there is no problem with it.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and help/advise you asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40073.

Hi,

We have found the issues and fixed them.

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services .

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

Please let us know run result.

Hello,

The grid lines issue is fixed, but the page headers are missing when we export them.

Also is it possible to display the report in one tab? It is now displaying in multiple tabs.

For reference, i have attached the test (with new dll) and production version reports. You can see page headers are missing and also multiple tabs.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will look into the page header and multiple tabs issues and fix them. Both of these issues have been logged in our database.

Page Header Issue: This issue has been logged as SSRS-40077.

Multiple Tabs Issue: This issue has been logged SSRS-40080.

Once, these issues are resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap

Hello,

Did you get a chance to look into the issue?

We also have an other issue when we export the report to ACXLSX, the report is not displaying data?

Thanks

Hi,

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services .

Hello,

I installed the new dll on test and it displays page headers but it is still splitting the report into multiple tabs?

Also one report is not displaying data when exported to ACXLSX. Can everything be fixed together?

Another example of blank report when details are suppressed.

unfi-tech:

Hello,

I installed the new dll on test and it displays page headers but it is still splitting the report into multiple tabs?

Hi,

I have logged your comments about multiple tabs problem against the issue id: SSRS-40077
unfi-tech:

Also one report is not displaying data when exported to ACXLSX. Can everything be fixed together?

Another example of blank report when details are suppressed.

We need to look into this issue separately so we have logged it with separate ticket. We will try to resolve both issues in our next fix.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40079.

Hi,

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

And refer to following configuration to update rsreportserver.config.

====================================================

False
False
True
False

====================================================

Hello,

When I export the report, it is still displaying multiple tabs.

The report which was displaying no data when exported is now displaying the data but it is missing report headers.

I have attached test report which is displaying multiple tabs. Also attached the test report which is missing headers (previously it was not displaying any data).

You said in the previous reply that these are fixed, but issues are still existing. Can these be fixed together?