Issue with XLSX format

Thanks Team.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I see the mentioned issue is fixed. But i have got another issue.

Issue Description:

· In row2, XLS is showing required values whereas XLSX is showing blank.

Please find required file as an attachment.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged your files and comment in our database against the issue id: SSRS-40035

We will fix the remaining issues and update you asap.

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting ServiceV1.8.0.33(SSRS2008R2) and let us know your feedback.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Hi Team,

I have tried the suggested Aspose version and following are the issues I have noticed:

Issue Description:

· See the row-2 values in Sheet1 and Sheet2 in xls and xlsx. In Sheet2, xls has correct value as “Sample Report2” whereas xlsx is showing “Sample Report1”

· Alternate row color is not working XLSX. See Sheet2 table alter row color in xls and xlsx

Please find attached Samples and RDL.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

I have logged your issues and files, we will look into them and fix the problems and get back to you asap.

Hi,

We had checked your provided files and found the issues.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.8.0.34 (SSRS2008R2).

And let us know your feedback.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Hi Team,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share Aspose DLL of SSRS2008 version too.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.

We will soon share the required dll with you.

Hi Team,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have pointed 2 issue in my previous post dated 06-15-2012. Out of two issues, one issue has got resolved but still has issue with valid header text data.

Issue Description:

· See the row-2 values in Sheet1 and Sheet2 in xls and xlsx. In Sheet2, xls has correct value as “Sample Report2” whereas xlsx is showing “Sample Report1”

Please find attached Samples and RDL for your reference.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback with sample files.

We have logged it and we will look into it as well. Your existing issue SSRS-40035 is reopened again.

Thank you.

Hi,

We had checked your provided files and found the issues.

Please try the following fixed version

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.35 (SSRS2008)

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.35 (SSRS2008R2)

And let us know your feedback.

Thanks Team.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

DLL Version “Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.8.0.35” has fixed our issue.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

It’s good to know that your issue has been resolved now. Feel free to contact us in case you have any additional query.

I am getting column merging issues in Aspose XLSX file whereas there is no issue with XLS. Please take a look into attached Report3.xlsx and Report3.xls for Column A and B.

Please find attached file for reference.

Note: I am using “Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.8.0.35 (SSRS2008)

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari

Hi,

We can notice the columns merging issue in xlsx files.

We have logged your files and comment in our database against the issue id: SSRS-40035

We will fix the mentioned issues and get back to you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample files (RDL, XLS and XLSX files).

I can notice the issue regarding merge cells in XLSX file. We logged your feedback with your attachments. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We had check your report define file and found the issues.

The report item of footer caused the issues.

Please try latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.36 (SSRS2008).

Thank you so much team for your quick response but you have provided Aspose.Cells V1.8.0.36 (SSRS2008).We need 2008R2 version ,

Please provide the same.

Hi,

OK, We will soon provide you your desired version.

Thanks,

We are waiting for the 2008R2 version for longer time. Please share the latest Aspose version of 2008R2 and 2008.

Thanks,

Aftab Ansari