Excel 2007 export header issue

If I include two header rows in a SQL Reporting Services report, and leave no space between the body of the report and header, the second line is rendered as part of the body, not in the header.

I have included two worksheets:

- "Good Header.xls" which properly displays the frozen header

- "Bad Header.xls" which improperly displays the frozen header

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.30(SSRS2008R2) and let us know your feedback.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

If your problem still occurs, please provide us your RDL file.

Hi,

We had fixed Freeze header issue.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.31(SSRS2008R2) and let us know your feedback.

If your problem still occurs, please provide us your RDL file.

Thank you for your assistance. I installed the new DLL, restarted the SQL Reporting Services service and the problem still occurs. Per your request, I have attached the RDL.

Hi,

Thanks for your file.

I have logged your issue in our database. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40038.

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.32(SSRS2008R2) and let us know your feedback.

The rendering of the Excel 2007 worksheet is still not correct. The footer now does not appear at the bottom of all pages as it should. It seems to only appear at the bottom of the final page.

Additionally, the layout is now wrong on print preview. The page should be orientation of Landscape, but it is rendered as portrait. I have included a worksheet labelled “Good” from 2003 and “BAD” from 2007. The 2007 rendering should match the 2003 rendering.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have logged your comments and files in our database against the issue id: SSRS-40038

We will look into your issues and update you asap.

Hi,

We had updated report footer export mode and fixed print layout issues.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting services V1.8.0.36 (SSRS2008R2).

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40038) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.