SSRS Excel Data Only Export - This RDL should export 2 tabs as it does in Excel

with this RDL, it should export 2 tabs as it does in Excel, but in only shows one tab in Excel Data only

Hi,

Thanks for providing us needed files.

After initial investigation, we were able to find this issue at our end. It will be helpful, if you could also provide us some screenshots of renderings on your machine.

We have logged this issue in our database. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40031.

I've attached the screen shots for the scenerio that does not export to two tabs correctly.

This report has conditonal formating on the group to specify the page name.

Hi ,

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.22 (SSRS 2008 R2) and let us know your result.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder:

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

I was using that version, and still have the same issue.

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.24 (SSRS2008R2) and let us know if it works fine.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Im still seeing Totals embeded in the data (see attached for the F2F lost Revenue Report)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

In order to investigate this issue, please post your F2F Lost Revenue report definition file.

We will look into your issue and fix it soon and update you by posting here.

Here is the file

Hi ,

We had found this issue and fixed it.

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.27 (SSRS2008R2) and let us know if it works fine.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder:

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin

Item 1

The row header is showing (see Group Row Headers 1.png) This may be ok, but if needs to stay the data should be repeated in the excel data only export to fill in the blanks (see below .. 2012 - March should be repeated for all shown records ... the column with 10 should be repeated until you get to 11 .. then 11 should be repeated until it goes to 14.

Item 2 - The Grand Total for the report is showing the data only .. I dont want any row totals showing in the data only export.. see (Grand Total 2.pngGrand Total 2.png)

2012 - March 10

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.28(SSRS2008R2)

For item 1:

We have added new feature for SSRS Excel(xlsx) Data Only Export.

Please refer to following context and update device parameters.

==================================

False
False
true

For item 2:

Please refer to following context and set the value of tablix member’s data element output to no output.

……

……

……

……

Before

NoOutput

I will try it, but idealy I do not want to set anything in the reports. We allready have 500 reports developed and I do not want to have to modify each one not to show totals in Excel Data only exports.

We want the Excel data only only to show the data so that Analyst can group and total as they see fit.

Thanks

Hi,

It’s good to know that the new feature SSRS Excel(xlsx) Data Only Export is helpful for you.

We had checked your reply and added new feature for no-show totals in Excel Data only exports.

Please try latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.29 (SSRS2008R2)

And refer following content to update device parameters in rsreportserver.config file.

=============================================================================================================

False
False
True
True

=============================================================================================================

Let us know your result.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40031) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.