Multiple subtotals adds extra "Count" row

While performing multiple subtotals in Aspose.Cells, it seems an extra subtotal row is being added on the second and subsequent subtotals. My best guess at what is happening is that it sees the previous subtotal rows as being standard data rows and does a grouping based on the change in cell data from one row to the next.

Attached is a workbook with actual and expected results as separate worksheets. For better understanding on how the worksheets were generated, I first performed a count of “Origin State” on each change of Origin State, then did a count of “Origin City” at each change in Origin City.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest fix:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.1.3

and let us know your feedback.

If the problem still occurs, then please also provide us your sample code replicating your issue and screenshots marking your problems with red circles.

Hi,

After looking into your issue further, we were able to find it using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.1.3

We have logged this issue in our database. Development team will look into this issue and once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40697.

Here’s a short program outlining the problem. While looking at the source code, you’ll see that the issue appears at the subtotal line. When the int[] contains {1} only, then there is no issue. However, when making the subtotal items {1,2}, the extra line appears.

Hi,

Thanks for your sample project files.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.1.
We are working on it and once it is fixed, we will soon update you.

I have also logged your comment and sample project files against the issue id: CELLSNET-40697

Hi,

We have fixed this issue in the latest fix of Aspose.Cells for .Net V 7.2.1.4. Please provide us with your feedback after downloading and using this latest fix.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40697) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.