SSRS export to Aspose.cells questions

1. I have installed Aspose.Total as well as Aspose.Cells for reporting services. When I am in Visual Studio 2008 in the Report Designer, I preview the report and am able to click the export button and export to ‘ExcelXlsx2007 - Excel 2007 via Aspose.Cells’ via the local server process. The issue is when I deploy the report to the reports server and try to run it, the options to Excel 2007 via Aspose.Cells. What needs to be done to get these options on the server side?

2. When I export a report to Excel 2007 via Aspose.Cells, the formatting set in the report does not stick. For example, the header and footer customization’s are not set. Page orientation goes to ‘portrait’ even though landscape is chosen. etc…How do I get the formatting to stick?

Thanks.

Ken M.

Hi,

Thank you for your request.

Please reference installation document to install Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services on your SSRS Server.

You should see export extensions of Aspose.Cells in the Report Manager.

If you are getting problem, then please attach your RDL file and exported PDF, we will look into it and fix it asap.

Please also download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.7.0.61 (SSRS 2008)

Also, I have logged your issue in our database. We will further update you asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40003

Hi,

We have fixed the background color of page header…

Please try the fixed version:
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.7.0.62 (SSRS 2008)

If your reporting services version is 2008 R2 , please inform us. We will post new DLL file.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40003) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan