Document conversion to MHTML with Textboxes

Hello,
we are using Aspose.Words for .NET v10.5 to convert Word 2007 documents to MHTML. During that conversion some issues with textboxes arise.
The issue appears when you create a new Word 2007 document, insert a textbox, leave it as it is and save it to a file. When you convert this file to MHTML using Aspose, this textbox is not properly converted - it disappears as a whole. When you reopen the newly created document and move the textbox one point in any direction and reconver then the textbox is properly converted. I reproduced the issue several times. It even appears when you change the content of the textbox without moving it.
See attached files for an example. The conversion is done using:

MemoryStream mIn = new MemoryStream(File.ReadAllBytes(""));
Document document = new Document(mIn);
SaveOptions sOption = SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Mhtml);
sOption.PrettyFormat = true;
document.Save("", sOption);
mIn.Close();

Check the files movedTextbox* and initialTextbox* files for an example. This issue appear for us in different scenarios (when textbox was moved, changes etc), but i think its the same root cause. So i hope this will be all fixed once the initial issue described above will be fixed.
One additional issue is stepped across is that the textbox size is not always correctly converted. Check the sizedTextbox* files for an example.
Is this a known issue and is there a workaround available already ?

Thanks for your support,
Oliver

Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi Oliver,

I am representative of Aspose.Words Technical Support team and would like to take care of your issue from now onwards.

I have verified the status of WORDSNET-4573 from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is pending for analysis and is in the queue.
I have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. Also, we’re in communication with the Development Team Leader if they can re-prioritize the schedule to provide a fix for your issue much earlier. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,
i can confirm that this issue is solved with Aspose.Words 11.6 (11.6.1.).
Thanks,
Oliver

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback. Your issue (WORDSNET-4573) has now been resolved and its fix will also be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v11.7.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (August’ 31, 2012). We recommend you use that monthly release at the end of August. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4573) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan