PPTX to PDF Conversion Issue

Hi Aspose,

Below are the issues in PPTX to PDF conversion.

Issue 1 -The chart from original file(pptx) and result (pdf) is different.And There is a watermark Evaluation Only.FYI , we already purchased the library and it is activated.
Below is activation code.

string licensePath = systemFolderPath + “\Aspose.Total.lic”;
Aspose.Cells.License cell_lic = new Aspose.Cells.License();
cell_lic.SetLicense(licensePath);

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License pdf_kit_lic = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License();
pdf_kit_lic.SetLicense(licensePath);

Aspose.Slides.License slide_lic = new Aspose.Slides.License();
slide_lic.SetLicense(licensePath);

Aspose.Words.License word_lic = new Aspose.Words.License();
word_lic.SetLicense(licensePath);

Aspose.Pdf.License pdf_lic = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
pdf_lic.SetLicense(licensePath);

In same slide , there is a smart art in pptx but in pdf it show as different picture.
For all the chart and images in pdf files are not as smooth as chart and images in original pptx file.

Even though there is no error throwing in conversion process, the rendering result is not acceptable.So much different from original document.
Same slides and saved as PPT format and do conversion, there is no issue and chart and images are almost exactly same as original files.

FYI,
I used Aspose.Cells (6.0.1)
Aspose.Slides(5.3.0)
Aspose.Pdf(6.0.0)

Original slides and result pdf files are attached.It will be great if aspose can provide the solution asap as it is critical issue for us.

Appreciate for your help!
Thanks & Regards
Amerischool

Hello Dear,

I have worked with the PPTX shared by you and have been able to observe the rendering to wrong chart type issue in PDF. An issue with ID 29343 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. A separate issue with ID 29244 has already been created to resolve the issue of improper gear shape rendering issue. This thread has been linked with both issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Aspose,

How about Evaluation Only watermark issue on some slides in converted file.
We already purchased and activated the license accordingly.Is it the issue or do I need to activate the license by special method?

Please Advise.
Regards
Amerischool

Hello Dear,

Please share the presentation for which you are encountering watermark issue so that we may reproduce it on our end. I don't feel that the issues 29244 and 29343 encompass this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz

Actually the watermark issue is already reported and files were attached in my first post. But for your convenience, attach again.

Regards
Amerischool

Hello Dear,

I like to share that we are already pursuing this issue of Aspose.Cells watermark appearing in the exported chart. An issue with ID 29585 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29585) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Aspose,

Thanks for update. I can resolved the watermark issue with new released Aspose.Slides 5.5 . However the chart in converted file different from original( First Slide) has not been solved yet.

Thanks & Regards
Amerischool

Hello Dear,

I regret to share that the chart rendering issue is still unresolved. As soon as the issue will be resolved, I will be more than happy to share the news with you.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

We are sorry for the delay.

I have contacted the concerned development team and would like to share that we will provide an eta for your issue(s) before September 23, 2011 here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please attach excel file in the pptx or tell us how to export excel from pptx using the recent Aspose.Slides.

The following code that works fine for lower-level version throws exception.

C#

internal static void GetExcelFromPPT()

{

//Source presentation contains Excel Chart object,

//Which was inserted inside the slide using Insert–>Object

string dir = @“D:\Aspose\User\0394”;

string file = “Presentation1.pptx”;

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(Path.Combine(dir, file));

int index = 1;

foreach (Aspose.Slides.Slide slide in pres.Slides)

{

Console.WriteLine(slide.Shapes.Count);

for (int i = 0; i < slide.Shapes.Count; i++)

{

Aspose.Slides.Shape shape = slide.Shapes[i];

if (shape is Aspose.Slides.OleObjectFrame)

{

Aspose.Slides.OleObjectFrame chartoof = (Aspose.Slides.OleObjectFrame)shape;

if (chartoof != null)

{

byte[] objectData = chartoof.ObjectData;

if (objectData.Length > 0)

{

FileStream fileStream = File.Create(Path.Combine(dir, file + “_” + index + “.xlsx”));

index++;

fileStream.Write(objectData, 0, objectData.Length);

}

}

}

}

}

}

Hi,

Please try the new fixed version: Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5
We fixed the bugs in Cylinder, Pyramid to point and
Cone to point Charts.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29244) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29343) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-29343) have been fixed in this update.