Document cannot be rendered properly from Word to PDF conversion

I tried to convert from word to pdf.There are total 4 pages in Word file however in the pdf result file include only 3 pages and the last page is blank.Cut out the last page and second page is not rendenered properly.Below is the code i use for conversion.

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(filename);
doc.Save("D:\result.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

I cannot attach the files.
Please find my original files here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4chkl74x7ggh4ov

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because you are using floating tables in your document. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating tables upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available. Hopefully it will be supported at the end of this month.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards
Su

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

Hi Aspose,

I updated all the libraries to latest version.
Aspose.Cells 6.0.0.0
Aspose.Pdf 6.0.0.0
Aspose.Slides 5.2.0.0
Aspose.Words 10.2.0.0

I tried to convert same word file, it still cuts out some parts of the files.
Pls advise.

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Aspose

Thanks for your help.May I know the status of the issue.

Hello
Thanks for your request. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you an estimate.
Best regards,

Hi Aspose,

Thanks for your attention on this issue.May I know how is the status?When is the estimated new release date?
If you need any information from me in order to analyze this issue, feel free to contact me.

Regards
Amerischool

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is still no news about this issue. I asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue shortly. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is fixed.
I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Aspose

In that case, can you figure out any work around solution to detect whether the file includes any unsupported objects or features or etc.So that , we can deny the uploading of the documents which can cause rendering issue for the time being.

Any advise???
Regards
Amerischool

Hi
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because in your document there are a lot of floating object. Aspose.Words supports positioning floating objects upon rendering. However, because of complexity and extensively use of these objects, in this particular case Aspose.Words does not render them as expected. As a workaround, you can try redesign your document.
Best regards,

Hi
Unfortunately, there is no news about this issue yet. As mentioned above this is quite complex case and it will take some time to implement. Unfortunately, due to the reasons mentioned above we did not start to work on this issue yet.
I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4989) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.