Image formatting issue while genrating html

Hello there,

I have a source document in which codes are being replaced with merge fields at run-time.
I run mail merge and save the document in different formats(docx, pdf, html) depending on user’s choice.

Although, Pdf and docx output are generated fine for my source document.
I am getting Image formatting issue while genrating Html output for the source document.
Image jumps out of the box while html generation.

I have attached the docs for your reference.
Could you please guide why html image is not formatted as in pdf/docx output.

Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because an image is inside a textbox. TxtBoxes should be considered as floating content in HTML. But, unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support floating content in HTML.
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
At the moment, the only way to work the problem around is avoiding using images inside textboxes. If you need such container for images, you can try using table.
Best regards.

Thanks for informing that.

Is it possible for you to give a probable date for when this issue is expected to be resolved?

Hi Nutan,

Thanks for your request. This is an extremely complex issue and it requires a lot of efforts and time from our side. So unfortunately, I cannot provide you a reliable estimate at the moment.
Best regards.

Hello there,

Any update on the issue ‘Image inside a textbox’ as mentioned above.

Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. Hopefully, it will be fixed in the next couple of months. We will notify you once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello!
Thank you for your patience.
Contents inside text boxes are now output in raster form. You can try the latest version. But floating objects are still positioned inline. We’re still considering this issue to resolve. Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 1144) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)