Table element in JASPER does not export correctly in Aspose.Words

Created a table and set the margins for the report. The content inside the table is not honoring the report margins, but the text is getting cut off.

Export to .doc format or .rtf format

Please help! we are evaluating and planning to buy.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your .jrprint file here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Please find the sample attached. I am attaching the file generated using jasper directly and Aspose.Word

We have an emergency to fix it this week. Is it possible to get it fixed ASAP?

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I logged your request into our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for JasperReports will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply. If the table feature works, we would be definitely be interested in buying the Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports product as we have an emergency need. Please expedite if a hotfix is available for the product. I did not see a release for this product from September 2009.

Thanks again.

Hi,
Sorry for delay. I am working on your issue right at the moment. Please expect a response in 1-2 days.
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. From my other thread, can you please look into the following issue also.

The editability is the main motivation to remove the tables . Is it possible to remove background tables? Once a table is rendered, there are blank lines coming out after that. Is there anway to fix it? Why are there so many problems with the tables? Is it because of relatively new feature in jasper?

Hello Any update to fix this… The blank lines or hidden characters behind are causing another problem at the end of the section. The second section prints the header and footer of the first section