Identifying a PDF Portfolio

Hello,

Using Aspose.Pdf or Aspose.Pdf.Kit, is there a way to determine whether or not a PDF is a "Portfolio" PDF?

For example- the attached PDF is a Portfolio PDF. It displays differently in Adobe Reader than normal PDFs do, and the "File > Save" option in Adobe Reader is displayed as "File > Save Portfolio".

Hi Duncan,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is currently not supported, however I have logged this feature request as PDFKITNET-17286 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this requirement and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17286) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello,

Can you please elaborate on this feature? Or giving me the code sample to do so...

Thanks,
Maddy

Hi Maddy,

You can use HasCollection property of PdfFileInfo class to check whether a file is a portfolio file or not. This property should return true in case of a portfolio file. You can use the following code snippet:

PdfFileInfo fileInfo = new PdfFileInfo(“input.pdf”);

bool isPortfolio = fileInfo.HasCollection;

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,