Aspose.Slides for Reporting Service - tables not rendered correctly

We are currently evaluating the Aspose.Slides for Reporting Service running on SQL Server 2005 Reporting Service. We noticed a few issues with the rendered PPT/PPS report, as follows:

- A cell that spans multiple rows didn’t have the correct number of rows spanned, though it works fine in 1 out of the 3 similiar tables. By the way, these tables are inside sub-reports and if the sub-report generated individually, the table gets renderred properly. (p.8)

- Table cells and their background are not always properly aligned (p.8)

- Lines are missing from the very last row of a table that goes over one page long.

- Lastly, the border for the chart is missing the bottom part as well as some alignment issues with the left/right and the top part of the border. (p.17)

I am attaching both the generated PPT and TIF files for your review. Could you please look into this issue?

Thanks for your help!

–Aristo

Hello Aristo,

Tables and line rendering already improved and new release will be available today at night.

Dear Alexey,

Thank you for the quick reply - I look forward to trying out the new version!

–Aristo

Dear Alexey,

I downloaded and tried the latest version of the Aspose.Slides for SSRS (v2.1.1.0) and I am still experiencing the same issue with the rendered tables. You can look at the original files that I sent you in which lines and backgrounds in the first two tables are still off but the last one is fine.

Thanks and really look forward to your reponse…

–Aristo

Hello Aristo,

Could you please attach presentation generated with latest version of Aspose.Slides.
In our test tables look much better now.

Thank you.

Alexey, please find attached the PPT and TIF that I just generated using the latest version. Thanks, --Aristo

Hello Aristo,

I’m afraid we need also RDL file. There is something strange with table cells.

Please find attached the .rdl files for the report and sub-report. Thanks,

Aristo

Hello Aristo,

Please try our latest version attached at the end of this thread.
Or use direct download link.